They had the Japan's famous basketball player, Mamoru Kobayashi. Which Mamoru is a former student.
- Basketball Club
- Baseball Club
- Swimming Club
- Soccer Club
- Art Club
- Chemistry Club
- Math Club
- Book Club
- Music Club
- Horseback riding Club
- Photography Club
- Football Club
- Takahashi in kanji is 高橋, which means for "high bridge". It also represents the Golden Bridge in San Francisco for being internationally popular.
- The Takahashi's american football team is exclusively the strongest sports team in Japan's college history.
- The most consisting members of the club is soccer club. it consists of 203 members.
- The numerous nationality students are: Asian (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Filipino, Singaporean, Indian, Bengali, Bhutanese, Nepalese, Malaysian, etc.) 41%, European 8%, American 23%, Australian 28%
- The University was built for about 66 years longer.
- They won in the Film Festival in Tokyo for creating a drama movie titled, "The Halls".
- The popular squad of the school is also part of the Dawn of the Knights.
- The most honored student in college is, Mamoru Kobayashi. For being a miraculous student by his right arm was bitten off by a shark, but continuously he continuous his journey to basketball being a one-armed player in Japan. The miraculous event once happen; he was able to throw the ball to basket in a whole-court shot by his one arm only. After graduating his college experiences,he mysteriously begun to disappear in Japan.
Anyone can let their characters be enrolled in this page. If are wanting to enroll your character in this school, please edit this page and add your character to the list. Please feel free to enter. Thank You! (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づKYA!